Manatei Hakone - Art museum to stay at -
It is a ryokan (a Japanese style hotel) in Hakone Miyanoshita, where you can provide a space where you can spend relaxing leisurely without having a shoulder stretch with art.
- It is a 10-minute walk from Hakone Tozan Railway and Kwakudaniya Station. It is 5 minutes by car to Sculpture Woods Art Museum and Okada Art Museum.
- In the rainy season, a quiet accommodation surrounded by greenery, five stories facing the mountain stream where the fireflies flutter.
- Please enjoy Japanese paintings, hot springs from your own source and sushi and dinner with vegetables as the main characters.
- Since nearly 60 Japanese paintings are displayed in each floor corridor and meals in the hall, please enjoy it slowly.
- Mana Mansion In Hakone you can use Wi-Fi in all rooms. The charge is free.
- Mana Mansion Hakone is a non smoking hotel.
- For smoking, please use the outdoor smoking area which we installed on the 5th, 3rd floor.